[Accessibility] Teleconference Audio Posted

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Apr 10 15:31:25 PDT 2007

Audio from today's teleconference is now available. Since we
substantively had two conversations, one about math and the other about
music, there are two ogg files. If you simply use the following URL,
you'll see them both:

http://rednote.net/fsg/A11y_Handlers/

As always our audio files are password protected. The login is 'a11y'
and the password is the passcode you use on the main (Wednesday) Open
A11y teleconference.

Please note that I will not ordinarily send this type of email to the
main Open A11y list. However, the accessibility-handlers list is new as
of today, and it seemed useful to let everyone know that these audio
archives are now available.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org