[Accessibility] Last Call! Re: Mission Statement Revision Draft #5

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Mon Apr 16 11:36:24 PDT 2007

We have had no additional concerns raised on this list about the attached draft Mission Statement for Open A11y.

If you have concerns, or want to suggest additions or modifications,
please post them to this list by the time of our regularly scheduled
teleconference call this coming Wednesday.

Thank you.

Janina