[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 18 April

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 17 21:27:58 PDT 2007

Hi Janina, I am at an OASIS conference this week.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, TL 678-4594, Fax: (512) 838-9666
Ionosphere: WS4G

Janina Sajka <janina at a11y.org>
Sent by: accessibility-bounces at lists.freestandards.org
04/17/2007 09:33 PM

Open A11y <accessibility at a11y.org>
cc

Subject
[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 18 April

Announcing the 18 April 2007 meeting of the Open Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP. This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary
delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, April 18,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2007/04/19)

Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: telecon at a11y.org
PSTN numbers accompany this Agenda in a separate file.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.               Welcome and Agenda Review

2.               Review of minutes

3.               Action Item Review & Brief Items

4.      Old Business

                 a.)             Adopt Mission Statement

                 b.)             Open A11y Branding

                 c.)             Keyboard I/O

                 d.)             AT-SPI: ATK in LSB 3.2

                 e.)             IAccessible2 Update

                 f.)             Expert Handlers

5.               New Business

6.               Identify items For Our April 25 Teleconference.

7.               Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka,            Phone:          +1.202.595.7777;
sip:janina at a11y.org
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC
http://CapitalAccessibility.Com

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and
Canada

Chair, Open Accessibility                janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation                                 http://a11y.org