[Accessibility] IMPORTANT: Proposed Teleconference Change--Respond By Wednesday

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Thu Apr 19 13:45:24 PDT 2007

We have been discussing changing the DAY of our regular teleconference
from Wednesday to Tuesday. We are considering this change in order to
accomodate participation by individuals who are currently also engaged
in the U.S. effort to update Section 508, where a key teleconference
conflicts with our existing Wednesday schedule.

Please note that the time of our teleconference will not change, only
the day of the week. It is proposed to begin this new weekday schedule
effective Tuesday 1 May.

We are soliciting any concerns or objections from any of you who may
have not participated recently on our Wednesday teleconferences and may
not, therefore, be aware of this proposed change. We do not wish to
create difficulties for persons who participate in our deliberations
from time to time.

If you have any objection or concern regarding this proposed change,
please respond on this list, by email directly to me, or during our
upcoming regular Wednesday teleconference on 25 April. If there are
objections, we will consider how best to accomodate everyone. If not, we
will finalize this change of day during the teleconference on Wednesday,
25 April, and begin our Tuesday schedule on 1 May.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org