[Accessibility] ATK/AT-SPI interoperability on Windows and MacOS

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 1 23:25:54 PDT 2007

Hi Marcus,

Are you familiar with the IAccessible2 interface(s)?  They look a lot
like ATK/AT-SPI, and provide a superset of MSAA that works on Windows.
Folks who have cross platform applications have said it is about 15%
more work to support IAccessible2 and ATK from the same application.
15% is more than 0%, but significantly less than 100%...

I can't speak to the Carbon system...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,