[Accessibility] Re: Nominations for OpenAccessibility chair and vice chair

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Aug 20 22:38:22 PDT 2007

aloha, olaf -- i am working on getting the form working as soon
as possible -- definitely by the time of tomorrow's a11y call...

are you going to be on tomorrow's call or is this your status
report for the a11y conference call?  (you can reply to me offlist
if you think it more appropriate)

gregory.