[Accessibility] Nominations for OpenA11y chair & vice chair form now working correctly

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Aug 20 22:52:06 PDT 2007

aloha, olaf -- the nominations script

http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yweb/election/nomination.php

should now be working (it worked for me a minute ago), so nominations
can now be submitted and they will reach olaf -- just be on the safe
side, be sure to copy and paste your nomination confirmation message
into a file and keep a local copy of it

sorry for the glitch, olaf
gregory.
CONSERVATIVE, n.  A statesman who is enamored of existing evils,
as distinguished from the Liberal, who wishes to replace them
with others.         -- Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
             Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net