[Accessibility] Re: Nominations for OpenAccessibility chair and vice chair

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Aug 28 11:38:46 PDT 2007

Hi!

Because of the technical problems we extend the registration period by one
week until September 5, 12:00 UTC.

Please note that you are also entitled to participate in the nomination/vote
if you only participate in OpenA11y via any of the SIGs (e.g. IAccessible2).

IMPORTANT: If I did not send you a confirmation email, then I did not receive
your registration!

Apologies again for failing to do proper checking before sending our the first
email.

Olaf