[Accessibility] Microsoft/Novell announce UIA on Linux

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 12 09:30:59 PST 2007

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the pointer to this work (below).  I was surprised to see in
the diagram a "C# screenreader" box.  Is part of what Microsoft/Novell
is doing in this space the creation of another (apparently
cross-platform) screen reader?

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,