[Accessibility] Microsoft/Novell announce UIA on Linux

George Kraft gkraft at gnome.org
Wed Dec 12 12:36:33 PST 2007

Michael,

Great diagram.  It appears that UIA will use ATK similar to any other
widget set (eg., Gtk, XUL, Eclipse) which wants to integrate into the
AT-SPI ecosystem?

On Wed, 2007-12-12 at 12:17 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hopefully what we plan is clearer now, I guess some more detail
> is here.
>
> 	http://www.gnome.org/~michael/activity.html#2007-11-09

Could someone map UIA roles, states, events (signals), relations, and
accessible interfaces to the ATK interface for Linux GNOME applications.
Ideally someone would put a sibling page next to the following, then
incorporate it into the AtkGuide.

http://live.gnome.org/GAP/AtkGuide/MSAA

PS: I would like to see someone do the same for Qt accessibility.

Best regards,

--
George (gk4)