[Accessibility] Teleconference Audio Posted

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Dec 24 09:12:29 PST 2007

Audio from our  Open A11y teleconference about dbus and AT-SPI on 18
December is now available at the following URI:

http://a11y.org/audio/2007dec18.ogg

The login is 'a11y' and your password is the passcode you
use to access our teleconference.

NOTE: I apologize that a technical glitch has prevented us from
publishing a complete audio recording. Fortunately, only my side of our
conversation was lost, however, so that your discussion regarding dbus
and the implications of CodeThink's work is quite complete and usable.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org