[Accessibility] Minutes and Audio: 18 December 2007 Open A11y Call

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Mon Dec 24 11:34:22 PST 2007

aloha!

to follow up on janina's post, the minutes for the 18 December 2007 call
are available in an un-finalized form at:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Minutes20071218

the minutes are not yet finalized, as what is needed and would be greatly
appreciated is participants' assistance in ensuring the correctness of
attributions and double-checking what i, as scribe, heard and minuted.  i
plan on taking a pass through the minutes to compare them with the audio
archive of the meeting, and would welcome any assistance as far as
attributions, mis-attributions, errors, clarifications and/or
corrections...  pointers, as well, to items mentioned in the call are
also very welcome...

thank you again for all who attended; please excuse the time-lag in
following up the meeting with minutes -- we usually try to post them
within a 48 hour window, more often than not on the day the meeting took
place -- but it is precisely because of the high quality of the
discussion at the 18 december 2007 meeting and our wish to accurately
capture it that i have been proceeding carefully and cautiously in
cleaning up and finalizing the minutes...

thanks, gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
                 -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
         Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
      Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
UBATS-United Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org