[Accessibility] Teleconference Audio Posted

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Feb 20 08:52:26 PST 2007

Audio from our last Open A11y teleconference is now available at the
usual domain address:

http://rednote.net/fsg/2007feb14.ogg

This file is now also available using our new domain identity at:

http://a11y.org/audio/2007feb14.ogg

Either way, the login is 'a11y' and your password is the passcode you
use to access our teleconference.

IMPORTANT: Effective at the time of our regular weekly Open A11y
teleconference tomorrow, Wednesday 21 February, the password for these
files will change. The new password will be the new passcode for our
teleconference.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.202.595.7777

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.