[Accessibility] Open A11y: No Teleconference Today

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Wed Feb 28 06:29:22 PST 2007

As agreed at last week's teleconference, there will NOT be a
teleconference of the Open A11y WG today. Our next meeting will be next
Wednesday, 7 March when we will focus on MathML (and similar) handling
with several guest experts. John Gardner and George Kerscher will be
joining us, and possibly also  Michael Zacherle of the University of
Karlsruhe.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org