[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 10 July

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 10 13:28:08 PDT 2007

Hi Janaina, gang,

Sorry I missed the then canceled meeting.  I was planning on
contributing to item "b" in New Business:

>> 5.	New Business
>>
>> 	a.) Webmaster Replacement
>>
>> 	b.)	Who's Minding Firefox 3?

Sun's accessibility team in Beijing is working on Firefox 3
accessibility in UNIX, while the Orca team (including fabulous work on
the Orca script for Firefox from Orca team member Joanie Diggs).  This
is in addition to the core Firefox accessibility team led by Aaron
Leventhal of IBM, most of whose work is upstream of UNIX and therefore
improves UNIX accessibility as well.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,