[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Tuesday 10 July

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 10 13:32:52 PDT 2007

Scott Haeger, who is working under a grant from the Mozilla Foundation,
has also been contributing work to the Orca script for Firefox.  It's
all good stuff and things are moving forward thanks to a good effort
across the community.

Will