[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 31 July

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Jul 30 17:53:44 PDT 2007

Announcing the 31 July 2007 meeting of the Open Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP. This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Tuesday, July 31,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CEST  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2007/08/01)

Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: telecon at a11y.org
PSTN numbers accompany this Agenda in a separate file.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review & Brief Items

4.      Old Business

	a.)	AT-SPI (libatk) in LSB
		Scope Of Work; Resourcing The Job

	b.)	Open A11y Officer Elections

	c.)	SIG (formerly Subteam) Updates

	d.)	Website Updates

5.	New Business

6.	Identify items For Our August 7 Teleconference.

7.	Adjourn

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org