[Accessibility] Open A11y Teleconference, Wednesday 14 March

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Mar 13 18:05:14 PDT 2007

The agenda for this week's Open A11y teleconference is attached. A
second file contains all the various PSTN telephone numbers for
accessing the teleconference.

I have again cc'd everyone who participated in last week's discussion on
MathML handling. You are most certainly welcome to return, and we will
take some time to discuss next steps during this week's meeting.

IMPORTANT: Please pay particular attention to the time of this week's
call in your time zone. The U.S. has moved to daylight time, but Europe
has not. Therefore, this week's call will come at an unusual hour for
some of you. If you're uncertain, consult the Time Zone Converter at the
following URL referencing 18:00 GMT:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org
-------------- next part --------------

Announcing the 14 March 2007 meeting of the Open Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP. This will help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, March 14,  18:00 UTC
   --   19:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   18:00 BST  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2007/03/15)

Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: telecon at a11y.org
PSTN numbers accompany this Agenda in a separate file.
Please send email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review & Brief Items

4.      Old Business

	a.)	Keyboard I/O -- Getting Back Ontrack
	b.)	AT-SPI: Updates RE ATK in LSB 3.2
	c.)	Whither MathML-Type Expert Handler Plugins

5.	New Business

6.	Identify items For Our March 28 Teleconference. There will not be a
	meeting on March 21.

7.	Adjourn

-------------- next part --------------
Open A11y Teleconference Numbers

Vo/IP Using SIP or IAX: telecon at a11y.org

USA 877-421-0030; 770-615-1247
Austria +43 179576264
Belgium 0800-7-3026; +32 22006114
Denmark 80-888377; +45 38323070
Finland 0800-914-630; +358 972519061
France 0800-902366; +33 157323040; +33 157323041
Germany 0800-181-6323; +49 6951709081
Ireland 1800-558728; +353 16569209
Italy 800-788634; +39 0269430413
Netherlands 0800-022-8558; +31 202008077
Norway 800-18373; +47 24159528
Spain 900-95-1089; +34 912754171
Sweden 020-799414; +46 850163259
Switzerland 0800-564-331; +41 446545620
United Kingdom 0808-234-1969; +44 2070260533