[Accessibility] Charter Language RE Non-Linux Activity

Doug Beattie dbb at beatties.us
Fri Mar 16 07:47:46 PDT 2007

Janina and others.

Perhaps I miss read the paragraph below, but if not I believe there
should be a word addition to complete the meaning.

Shouldn't the phrase "as the more cross-platform LSB modules areq," be
changed to read "as the more cross-platform LSB modules there are,"?

I believe adding this one word, "there", completes the thought.

Hope things are going well for all. I've been so busy I have not
been able to join the calls lately, but do try to keep up on some
of what is going on.

Take care,
Doug