[Accessibility] libatk Test Revised--RE A11y in LSB 3.2

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Wed Mar 28 12:33:42 PDT 2007

Thanks, Stew. This email should now get your e out to our A11y list
where folks more knowledgable than I can respond on the details. I'll
also ask George to add you to our list?

Meanwhile, could people please do "Reply to all" so we can keep the
conversation going without human forwarders? Thanks.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org