[Accessibility] icon for OpenA11y.org

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue May 22 15:50:44 PDT 2007

George Kraft writes:
> As a starting point, I propose we have a similar logo with the primary
> string being "OpenA11y.org" with a subtitle of "open accessibility
> standards".

Wondering if that should be OpenA11y.Org ??

I'm also wondering whether we need "Standards" in the subtitle. I'm
thinking "Group" might be better--or nothing, just "Open Accessibility"
.

The Mission Statement will immediately advise that we do standards--and
leave the room for best practices guidance, etc.

I like the graphic idea. I especially like how it harkens back to our
roots in FSG.

Janina