[Accessibility] Microsoft/Novell announce UIA on Linux

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Fri Nov 9 06:18:19 PST 2007

I'm confused.  Does this mean that applications that expose information
through atk, such as gtk apps, will be accessible under Windows with this
bridge?  Or are they writing a bridge to make Wine expose information
through atk?  Or both?

Thanks,

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --