[Accessibility] Microsoft/Novell announce UIA on Linux

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Fri Nov 9 06:41:21 PST 2007

They're adding a11y support to Mono and C#. So, they're gaining a11y
support on both Windows and Linux for apps built with Mono. Another, non
a11y goal here, is to reduce the code delta when compiling for multiple
OS. In that sense, this is similar to IAccessible2 brining ATK to
Windows, and reducing the diff between a Windows and a Linux source
tree.

Janina