LSB a11y tests Re: [Accessibility] Microsoft/Novell announce UIA on Linux

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Fri Nov 9 10:06:06 PST 2007

David Bolter writes:
> Janina Sajka wrote:
...snip...
> >All the more reason for us to nail down how we want this modularity to
> >work and get meaningful validation tests in the LSB for LSB
> >ceritifcations that include a11y conformance.
> [snip]
>
> I can't stress how important I think this is; to have exhaustive and
> meaningful conformance and validation tests.  Is anyone owning this?

David, we had some in depth discussions this past summer about how to
get started on this in the main weekly a11y call, and we had Bill in on
the discussion. We're at the stage of writing a funding proposal which
we will shop around. Bill has agreed to help scope the work.

We'd be thrilled to have you involved, needless to say--perhaps even to
do (or manage) some (or more) of the coding. Are you interested?

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org