[Accessibility] Re: [Accessibility-atspi] Re: a11y API/ABI Testing

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 15 07:45:37 PST 2007

Gregory this is great. I see some folks have already contributed.

George, I was thinking we might break out different sections but want
your expert opinion. I was thinking we could separate by the 'layer' or
'layers' that are tested. From API/ABI conformance to.... I'm not sure
how far we go?  (Should dogtail and ldtp tools get mentioned here do you
think?)

cheers,
David