[Accessibility] minutes: 13 November 2007 Open A11y call

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Nov 27 10:39:54 PST 2007

As requested, I have edited our Nov. 13 minutes as follows. Hopefully,
this provides an appropriate 20K foot view:

   JS: future LSB spec libatk test suite -- a11y support needs to be part
   of conformance certification of validation. Our agreed approach is to
   feed keystrokes to libatk based applications and then test whether
   these generate appropriate messages at the at-spi level. Our tests
   will, hopefully, become part of LSB certification, so that any Linux
   distribution seeking LSB certification must also pass our accessibility
   test. This way we hope to be able to provide a reasonable level of
   confidence that AT will actually provide meaningful access for users;