[Accessibility] Open A11y Telecon Cancelled

Gregory J. Rosmaita unagi69 at concentric.net
Tue Oct 2 12:13:16 PDT 2007

aloha, everyone!

in light of the cancellation of the 2 october 2007 Open A11y Conference
call, the agenda for the 2 october 2007 call has been moved forward to
the 9 october 2007 call; the revised agenda for the 9 october 2007 Open
A11y Conference Call can be found at:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Agenda20071009

minutes will be logged to:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/Minutes/Minutes20071009

additions, comments, corrections welcome -- remember that the deadline for
the Open A11y Proposal for CSUN 2008 is 15 OCTOBER 2007, so please review
the current draft, located at:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Accessibility/DraftPages/CSUN2008/Draft1

and the comments received to date on that draft:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/Talk:Accessibility/DraftPages/CSUN2008/Draft1

so that the proposal can be finalized and approved by the group at the 9
October 2007 meeting, which will be our last opportunity to discuss the
draft in a teleconference.

thank you,
gregory.
I must think myself independent, as long as I live; the feeling is
essential to my existence.                           -- John Adams
   Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus at hicom.net or gregory at ubats.org
UBATS - United Blind Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org