[Accessibility] Updated CSUn Proposal Draft

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Fri Oct 12 09:22:23 PDT 2007

As a middle ground, instead of:

"Originally developed for GNOME, the Assistive Technology Service
Provider Interface (AT-SPI) is the industry consensus, toolkit-neutral
interface between applications and assistive technologies"

We replace "the industry consensus" with "a":

"Originally developed for GNOME, the Assistive Technology Service
Provider Interface (AT-SPI) is a toolkit-neutral interface between
applications and assistive technologies"

Will