[Accessibility] Updated CSUn Proposal Draft

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Oct 15 08:22:05 PDT 2007

I think this presentation proposal isn't worth this level of hair
splitting. However, what we are about in standardizing on AT-SPI
certainly is worth precision. We have consistently worked toward an
approach we could agree was inclusive of KDE as well as of GNOME. That's
why we're moving forward standardizing via libatk and the AT-SPI IDL.

PS: I believe you were in the group when we wrote our proposal to the
National Science Foundation--where the proposal language comes from.
Certainly, you were part of the group when we worked hard to create a
document about AT-SPI toolkit netrality which is still linked from our home
page on line at:

http://accessibility.freestandards.org/a11yweb/forms/soi.php

I hope you're not withdrawing from this now?

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org