[Accessibility] open a11y agenda - issues in common between ATK/AT-SPI and IA2

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 29 22:36:47 PDT 2007

Hi Pete, Janina,

I agree, these are both good things for this group to discuss.
Unfortunately I cannot attend this week (tomorrow), due to a TEITAC
conflict...

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,