[Accessibility] Mentioning Open a11y in an article

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Oct 30 08:41:20 PDT 2007

Hi, Steve:

I think it would be appropriate to drop "level of." Our goal is
interoperability. Today's average desktop user doesn't care about the
underlying toolkits--and doesn't need to. We need the same experience
for the AT user. In fact, it's one quantifiable way to measure "equal
access to software and information."

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org