[Accessibility] Mentioning Open a11y in an article

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Tue Oct 30 12:42:10 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 19:05 +0000, Steve Lee wrote:
> As we are aiming at platform interoperability and harmonization

Steve, thanks for the clarification on you main point regarding pyatspi.

I believe in harmonization for cross-platform porting of applications
between AT-SPI for GNOME, IAccessible2 for Windows, Macintosh
accessibility, and Qt4 accessibility for KDE; however, I think
"interoperability" is a misnomer; therefore, misleading.  :-)

https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/accessibility/2007-August/002029.html

--
George (gk4)