[Accessibility] minutes 2007/09/18 plus 2 IMPORTANT reminders

Peter Korn Peter.Korn at Sun.COM
Tue Sep 18 15:49:23 PDT 2007

Aloha,

Sorry I haven't managed to attend in a while.  A quick comment on the
CSUN paper: I think most folks still don't know what "a11y" is; I
suggest you make the title "New Standards and Initiatives From Open
Accessibility".  Also change the "A11y" to "Accessibility"  in the abstract.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.