[Accessibility] accessibility?

Desse laweeswees at yahoo.com.ph
Fri Apr 4 06:55:20 PDT 2008

Hi guys,

I am currently participating in an online web
accessibility course and we were asked to look

for some places on the net where we can ask any
acccessibility question. I believe that this

mailing list can really help me with this.

My questions are the following:
1. What is the general concept of accessibility?
2. Why it is importance in ICT?
3. Do we also need to consider it in designing web
sites?
How do we implement it without sacrificing the design
of the sites?

I really hope for your help. Thanks and God bless,
Desse