[Accessibility] Call Today

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Apr 29 12:42:25 PDT 2008

Thank you for this email, Karen. I've cc'd this response with our email
list by way of forwarding your regrets. I'm very sorry you were unable
to get into the teleconference. I'm mindful that you made changes in
ytour schedule to be able to join our call, so I'm sure this was most
frustrating. We are indeed grateful for your willingness to assist.

We agreed to continue our conversation at the 2;:00 PM Eastern time slot
on next Tuesday's Open A11y call. If you might be able to join us then,
perhaps we can come up with a "Plan B" to make certain your actually
able to join in the conversation. Let me know, and we can discuss the
how of that off list.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org