No subject

Thu Aug 21 09:36:01 PDT 2008

tion
with any new license purchase.<br>
If you are developing for a single platform, you will not be affected by
the packaging changes. If you are developing for multiple platforms, you
will be provided with increased flexibility to expand the platforms you
support.<br>
In case you have any questions regarding the repackaging of your product,
please contact your account manager or sales at trolltech.com, but please
note that there is no action required from your side.<br>
We value our business relationship with you and look forward to supporting
your continued success with the Qt product family.<br>
Best regards,<br>
Tom Miller<br>
VP of Worldwide Sales<br>
Trolltech<br>
---PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL---<br>
--=_alternative 00741B85862574C0_=--