[Accessibility] Deprecation of role for edit bar

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 9 09:19:58 PST 2008

Thanks Will, I meant to say deprecated, not removed.  For significant
changes like this I'd first deprecate for at least one release and then
remove it later.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 286-5485, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G