[Accessibility] minutes from 2008-02-11 call

Neil Soiffer Neils at dessci.com
Mon Feb 11 19:44:54 PST 2008

As a follow on to Gregory's CSUN comments -- each of use need to prepare 1 -
5 slides (we'll use HTML Slidy, see the link in the minutes or do a web
search for it).

Pete:  you're off the hook as Gregory will do the navigation section.

Vladimir:  you'll need to make a few slides for the braille case.

    Neil