[Accessibility] Updated information on UIA Linux work

Calvin Gaisford cgaisford at novell.com
Thu Jan 24 08:36:37 PST 2008

Hi all,

I've been working to get more information out about the UIA Linux
project.  I moved the information I had and have added a little more
detail (with more to come).  This will be the new home for the project
and you can check here to get information about the status of the work.

http://www.mono-project.com/Accessibility

I also have a section there with links to the job openings we currently
have (with job descriptions).  Feel free to contact me directly if you
are interested or know people that are interested.

Thanks!

-Calvin