[Accessibility] minutes: Open A11y Call, 18 July 2008

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Tue Jul 15 14:20:08 PDT 2008

aloha, again!

as you may well have surmised, the wrong date appeared in the subject
line of the original posting of the minutes announcement for 15 JULY
2008...

apologies for any confusion,
gregory.

CARTESIAN, adj.  Relating to Descartes, a famous philosopher, author
of the celebrated dictum, Cogito ergo sum -- whereby he was pleased
to suppose he demonstrated the reality of human existence.  The
dictum might be improved, however, thus: Cogito cogito ergo cogito
sum -- "I think that I think, therefore I think that I am;" as close
an approach to certainty as any philosopher has yet made.
                            -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net