[Accessibility] minutes: Open A11y Call, 18 July 2008

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Wed Jul 16 06:26:31 PDT 2008

aloha, andrés!

apologies for typing a URI from memory and then replicating the error
via copy-and-paste, without first double/triple checking the link:

the correct URI for the Statement of Interoberability is located at:

http://accessibility.linuxfoundation.org/a11yweb/forms/soi.php

it is also (correctly) linked-to from the open a11y home page

gregory.