[Accessibility] Accessibility testing in LSB

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Jun 3 09:24:10 PDT 2008

I'm also getting this warning. I believe it's just an SSL warning that the host domain has changed--as
indeed it has. However, I don't think we've mapped the wiki over to a
better address yet. We can, and should, do that, but meanwhile you
should have an option to continue despite the cert warning.

Janina