[Accessibility] IA2 RFC

Pete Brunet brunet at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 5 13:50:06 PDT 2008

Please distribute the attached IA2 RFC document within your respective
organizations.  The primary change from version 1.0.1 release on 3/26/07
is a significant update to the documentation but a couple of constants
were also added.  The change log from v1.0.1 is at
http://www.linux-foundation.org/~ptbrunet/ia2/changelog.txt.  Especially
please review the text at
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/~ptbrunet/ia2/docs/html/_generalinfo.html

Thanks, Pete

p.s. I used BCC for individuals as I did not know their preference for
using their email address on lists.

Pete Brunet

IBM Accessibility Architecture and Development
11501 Burnet Road, MS 9022E004, Austin, TX 78758
Voice: (512) 838-4594, Cell: (512) 689-4155
Ionosphere: WS4G