[Accessibility] Open A11y CSUN2008 Slides [call for consensus]

Gregory J. Rosmaita unagi69 at concentric.net
Mon Mar 3 15:14:16 PST 2008

aloha, pete!

item 1. you are quite correct -- i added the workgroup titles to the names
in slide 1

item 2. slide 1, redux: the last bullet point was lifted from janina's
original CSUN proposal:

http://accessibility.linux-foundation.org/a11yweb/presentations/csun2008/open_a11y.html

so i will punt on the question of "to which tool are we referring"
to janina...

item 3. slide 3 -- corrected the punctuation, as requested, but again,
in terms of IAccessible2 being a "standard" i defer to janina...

i will effect further changes as soon as possible,
gregory.