[Accessibility] Open A11y CSUN2008 Slides [call for consensus]

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 4 09:56:01 PST 2008

Hi:

I think the slides look fine (THANKS!).  In today's meeting, can we
briefly discuss what the organization of the talk will be, who's
responsible for what, etc.?

Will