[Accessibility] Controlling Linux with breathing tools

Thomas King kingttx at tomslinux.homelinux.org
Fri Mar 7 15:40:23 PST 2008

A buddy of mine, Ken Starks, set up a computer for a child that is only
able to control her computer with a breathing tube. Ken states the
technology (hardware and software) is proprietary but works just fine
within Linux.

This piqued my interest and will be writing an article on Linux.com
concerning this. However, since it is not FOSS, I also wanted to see
what projects are covering this kind of technology in A11y and their
status is.

Please direct me to the right person if this is feasible.

Thanks!
Tom King