[Accessibility] 48-Hour Last Call On Keyboard Specs

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Mon Mar 17 17:28:31 PDT 2008

The Keyboard SIG believes its Keyboard Accessibility Functional
Specification (KAFS) and Keyboard Accessibility Functional Specification
General Test Assertions (KAFS-GTA) documents are ready for adoption as
Linux Foundation standards. Before we forward these to the Foundation's
Board of Directors for approval, we invite Open A11y participants to
review them one last time:

http://a11y.org/kafs
http://a11y.org/kafs-gta

If you have any issues with these documents as formulated at the above
URIs, please respond to this email no later than 00:01 UCT (Midnight)
Thursday, 20 March. If substantive issues are raised, we will calendar
these specs for discussion on a forthcoming Open A11y teleconference.
Minor editorial issues will be gratefully accepted, but will not require
teleconference discussion.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina at a11y.org

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org