[Accessibility] streamlining Open A11y's portal page

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Tue Nov 4 12:36:37 PST 2008

aloha, steve!

thanks for the quick feedback -- the links on the page appear to
be broken because i didn't reset the URIs in anticipation of
porting the page's wiki code from the ScratchPad to the portal...

as for the bugzilla link suggestion, i agree it is a good idea and
will follow up on that -- thanks again, gregory.
Hindsight is the easy way to mop up the mess which we call
history.                                   -- Melvyn Bragg
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net
Camera Obscura: http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus/