[Accessibility] Accessibility Digest, Vol 60, Issue 1

Janina Sajka janina at a11y.org
Tue Nov 11 06:30:56 PST 2008

Hi, Mark:

Mark Doffman writes:

> I realize that we don't yet have a mailing list specifically for the
> AT-SPI D-Bus project. Questions should get answered if asked on this
> mailing list or accessibility-atspi at lists.linux-foundation.org.
> Hopefully we will have a definite mailing list in the near future.

If you (and others) think this would be helpful, we can certainly do
this via LF. My only concern is that we not scatter our email across too
many lists. Are there particular reasons not to use the existing at-spi
list? I can understand not wanting to use the main Open A11y list, but
why not the existing at-spi list?

As I said, I'm open either way.

Janina