[Accessibility] AT-SPI mailing list and wiki resources

Gregory J. Rosmaita oedipus at hicom.net
Tue Nov 11 13:45:20 PST 2008

aloha, mark!

i wasn't aware you had assumed ownership of the AT-SPI on D-Bus wiki
page, but it certainly makes sense that you do, since you are so close
to the heart of the effort, so for this (and your and your colleagues'
work) i thank you...

info about the existing at-spi list alluded to by janina can be found
at:

you can use that page to subscribe and/or manage your subscription to
the at-spi list -- list archives can be found at:

http://lists.freestandards.org/pipermail/accessibility-atspi

info about all open a11y lists and links to their archives can be
found at:

http://a11y.org/email

also, there is an ATK/AT-SPI portal awaiting the coalescence of an
ATK/AT-SPI SIG once a chair or co-chairs have been identified:

* http://a11y.org/atspi

or

* http://a11y.org/at-spi

or

* http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI

and there is a page where meetings and minutes will be kept when the
AT-SPI group finds that it needs its own teleconferences specifically
and solely dedicated to ATK/AT-SPI work:

* http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Accessibility/ATK/AT-SPI/Meetings

gregory.
CONSULT, v.i.  To seek another's disapproval of a course already
decided on.         --  Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_
Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus at hicom.net